has reportedly been interviewed under caution over sex offence complaints spanning 34 years.
Westwood, 65, was first questioned by Met detectives on March 15 about five sex offence allegations.
The former BBC DJ is said to have been interviewed again by officers on April 4.
All five of the complaints made against Westwood allegedly took place in , , and the outlet claims the first allegation happened in 1982 and the most recent in 2016.
Westwood worked at both the BBC and Capital FM during that period.
A Met spokesperson told the outlet: ‘Police are investigating five reports relating to allegations of non-recent sexual offences allegedly committed by a man.
‘The offences are alleged to have occurred in London between 1982 and 2016.’
The statement continued: ‘A 65-year-old man was interviewed under caution on March 15, 2023, and April 4, 2023.’
Westwood has branding them ‘fabricated’.
His alleged misconduct at the has been the subject of an investigation, which was
Westwood, who left the BBC in 2013 after nearly two decades, also in April 2022 after the initial claims came to light.
In July, the BBC said it had received complaints against Westwood, including one that was referred to police, despite director-general Tim Davie previously saying .
Davie launched an internal audit, reporting to the BBC board’s senior independent director, Sir Nicholas Serota.
A statement from a representative of Westwood to the PA news agency in April said: ‘Tim Westwood strongly denies all allegations of inappropriate behaviour.
‘In a career that has spanned 40 years, there have never been any complaints made against him officially or unofficially.
‘Tim Westwood strongly rejects all allegations of wrongdoing.’
Metro.co.uk has reached out to Westwood’s reps and the Met for comment.