Tottenham’s summer signing has been cleared of sexual assault allegations after an arrest on 6 October last year.
Bissouma and a man in his 40s were arrested after police were called to a Brighton nightclub last October.
The midfielder was released on bail and continuted to play for Brighton and went to the Africa Cup of Nations to represent Mali.
Now police have confirmed that no further action will be taken against the 25-year-old, although the other man remains on bail.
A Sussex Police spokesman told : ‘A man in his 40s from Brighton who was arrested on suspicion of sexual assault has had his conditional bail extended until July 4, 2022.
‘A man in his 20s, also from Brighton, who was arrested on suspicion of sexual assault has been released with no further action to be taken.
‘The investigation is ongoing and no additional information is available at this time.’
Bissouma made a £25m move from Brighton to Spurs this summer and is excited to join the team with Champions League football ahead of them this season.
Reacting to completing his move to Spurs, an emotional Bissouma told the club’s official website: ‘Champions League music, imagine?
‘The emotion is too much. It’s my dream to play Champions League. When I was young I remember watching Champions League every day and I can’t believe I’m going to play Champions League with Spurs. I’m so happy.
‘I am going to try and help the team. We have a good group and good coach. He’s a great coach everybody knows him and I can pass this step with him he is going to help me more to be what I want to be and help the team as well. I am very happy to play with him.’
, ., and .