Kieran Tamondong was born on June 24, 2002, making him 20 years old as of 2022.
Kieran Tamondong AKieran Tamondong is an American actor and mixed martial arts specialist. Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story, his new miniseries on Netflix, has attracted a great deal of curiosity from fans. The series premieres on September 21, 2022.
When asked in an interview why he chose martial arts, he stated, “For some reason, I simply felt like this was the one sport I wanted to do.”
Since he was a small child, he was fascinated with martial arts. The performer also goes by the stage name Ninjaman. Kieran has competed in both the NASKA and traditional Karate Tournament circuits.
He is recognized for his parts in the films Warrior (2019), Little Big Shots (2016), and The Paper Tigers (2019). (2020).
Some Quick Facts About Kieran Tamondong
|Birth Date||July 24, 2002|
|Age||20 years as of 2022|
|Birthplace||Los Angeles, California|
Kieran Tamondong Age?
Kieran Tamondong is 20 years old right now. On July 24, he celebrates his birth year of 2002. The actor is poised to succeed in the film business thanks to his incredible mixed martial arts skills.
The actor was born in Los Angeles, California, and has regularly participated in The US Karate team, according to his biography on the Team USA page.
The junior karate player has five times made the US Junior squad and is proud to represent the country in international games. The actor began learning karate at Rising Sun Karate in Stevenson Ranch, California, when he was just five years old.
20-year-old Kieran Tamondong. His birthday is July 24. The actor’s MMA talents will help him in Hollywood.
According to his profile on the Team USA page, the actor was born in Los Angeles, California.
The junior karate player has five times reached the US Junior squad. The actor started karate at Rising Sun Karate in Stevenson Ranch, California, at age 5.
The actor’s name and characteristics are enough to determine his ancestry. he’s Asian He may be discussing his Japanese roots. Pat is his dad.
Kieran’s parents are his real-life role models since they made sacrifices so he could compete globally. He’s grateful for his parents’ help.
Introducing Kieran Tamondong, Who Plays Kokonerak Sinthasomphone In Netflix’s Dahmer
Konerak Sinthasomphone, Anouke’s younger brother, was a musician. The savage attack on him in 1991 came from serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer.
In the brand-new Netflix series Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Narrative, the life story of one of America’s most notorious serial killers is examined. In 2022, it was released on September 21.
In Kieran Tamondong’s Dahmer-Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story on Netflix, the role of Konerak Sinthasomphone was played. The Paper Tigers, Little Big Shots, and Warrior star is highly known for these roles.
Anouke Sinthasomphone was 27 years old at the time. His father is Sounthone, and his mother is Somdy. The family consisted of five sons and three girls. After Konerak’s death, the family is now left with four sons.
Because the communists had threatened to seize their rice plantation in a village adjacent to Vientiane, the Laotian capital, they had departed Laos in March 1979.
The older children were already used to American culture and could even speak it fluently. Some of the family’s oldest children had previously worked as welders, machinists, or assembly line workers, according to the New York Times.
10 Things to Know About Kieran Tamondong
- American actor and expert in mixed martial arts Kieran Tamondong.
- Since he was a very young boy, he had a penchant for martial arts.
- By 2022, Kieran will be 20 years old. His birthday is June 24, 2022.
- He goes by the name Ninjaman as well.
- Kieran has participated in the NASKA and conventional Karate Tournament circuits.
- His performances in the films Warrior (2019), Little Big Shots (2016), and the paper tigers have helped him become more well-known as an actor (2020).
- He was a frequent member of The US Karate team and was born in Los Angeles, California.
- Randy Wood is the person who first introduced him to martial arts, and he currently studies Shotokan, Shitoryu, and Gojuryu, which are all different styles of karate.
- It is an American limited biographical crime drama series that Ryan Murphy and Ian Bernnan co-created. It is the actor’s most recent and upcoming production.
- In the TV show Dahmer’s, he portrays Kokonerak Sinthasomphone.