Who Is Alexis Raben Playing Talya In House Of The Dragon? Facts To Know About The Actress
Because of her performance as Tayla in the film House of the Dragon, fans are interested in gaining additional knowledge about Alexis Raben, who is both an actress and a producer (2022).
House Targaryen was involved in an internal succession war 172 years before Daenerys Targaryen was born. This conflict is the topic of the novel House of the Dragon, which describes the events of the conflict.
A straight-to-series order was placed for House of the Dragon in the month of October 2019, 2019. Casting is scheduled to begin in July 2020, and principal photography is scheduled to begin in April 2021 in the UK. On August 21, 2022, the show’s pilot episode debuted, marking the beginning of the first season of the show, which consisted of ten episodes.
The character of Talya in House of the Dragon is played by Alexis Raben: Who Is She?
Because the story takes place over the course of a total of 28 years, one of the most significant gambles that the producers of HBO’s House of the Dragon are making is moving the action forward in time to the point where a large number of the show’s young actors will have to be recast because they won’t be old enough to play their roles.
Although older actors may age up later or age down before the transition, four characters are being fully recast, including the “flagship” actress of the series, Milly Alcock, who unquestionably has a bright professional future in store for her.
In a similar manner, Alexis Raben has played the role of Tayla on the television show House of the Dragon. Outside of the actual screen, her part has not been made available online like it has done for other people’s roles.
Bethany Antonia, who plays Baela Targaryen, and Haqi Ali are two of the other performers who have been cast in a role that isn’t as well recognized as the others.
The Newspress cites her roles in Miss March, Krypton, and House of the Dragon as some of her most memorable performances. She is a performer who shows tremendous signs of potential (2022).
She made her debut in front of the camera in the 2002 film Up to the Roof, in which she played the role of June. Alexis garnered acclaim from people all around the world for her portrayal of Amanda in “Jeffie Was Here” and Mitzi in “Where the Devil Dwells.” Both of these roles were featured on television.
She portrayed the role of Xela in the ninth season episode of Game of Thrones titled “The Bells.” She is also his primary backer and works as the improvement director at the company that he founded for his inventions. She is fluent in French and also has a basic understanding of English and Russian. Her primary language is French.
Miguel Sapochnik was chosen to play Alexis Raben’s husband in the House of the Dragon cast.
The marriage between the stunning Alexis Raben and the dashing Miguel Sapochnik has been recognized by the court. According to the information provided, Miguel Sapochnik, who was formerly known as Miguel Vicente Rosenberg-Sapochnik, is a director who works in both the film and television industries in England. In addition, he is the co-creator of House of the Dragon and serves as the show’s show runner.
The movie “Repo Men” is what brought him a lot of attention as a director. House M.D., Fringe, Awake, and Mind Games are just a few of the most well-known television shows in which he has appeared.
The seventh and eighth episodes of the fifth season of Game of Thrones were both directed by him and aired on July 15, 2014.
On June 4, 2015, Sapochnik made the announcement that he would be returning to direct episodes nine and 10 of the sixth season of the show. The episodes of the show that Sapochnik directed ended up being some of the ones that received the highest ratings and the most positive feedback from viewers.
Together with Ryan Condal, Sapochnik served as the co-showrunner for the first season of House of the Dragon. Sapochnik is also one of the executive producers for the show. Miguel Sapochnik, on the other hand, made the decision not too long ago to step aside in order to focus on other HBO projects. Alan Taylor has since taken over as director in his stead.
10 Facts You Don’t Know About The Actress Alexis Raben
- Not only an actress, Alexis Raben is also a producer and a writer.
- She was born and raised in Moscow, Russia, before her family eventually moved to New York City from Italy.
- Tayla, the character Alexis Raben played on House of the Dragon(2022), will make her appearance on season 1 of the show.
- She has appeared in a number of movies, including House (2012), Banshee (2013), Krypton (2018), and Game of Thrones (2019).
- Alexis Raben is married to Migual Sapochnik, a devoted man. Her husband was the executive producer, director, and showrunner on House of the Dragon before leaving to focus on other HBO projects.
- Her net worth as of 2022, according to Net Worth Post, is $10 million.
- Her ability to speak both English and Russian is her most intriguing talent.
- She earned a degree in psychology and film studies from Wesleyan University.
- She formerly owned and created the independent clothing line Anouk.
- The actress Alexis is a regular user of Instagram under the username @i_raalex.
Alexis Raben Trivia
- Alexis Raben was born in Moscow, Russia.
- Alexis Raben’s birth sign is Virgo.
- She graduated with a double major in Film Studies and Psychology from Wesleyan University.
- She is an actress, writer, and producer, known for House of the Dragon (2022), Krypton (2018), and Miss March (2009).
- Her first on-screen role was in Up to the Roof as June in 2002.
- Alexis achieved international fame with her portrayal of Amanda in ‘Jeffie Was Here’ and Mitzi in ‘Where the Devil Dwells’.
- She has been married to Miguel Sapochnik since 2006.
Some Quick Facts:
|Date of Birth||25 August 1980|
|Age||42 years old as of 2022|
|Birth Place||Moscow, Russia|
|Profession||Actress, Producer and Writer|